+10 344 123 64 77

Monday, August 7, 2017

What's in Safa's Closet: 5 Must Haves for Toddlers

If I could, I would buy everything in the toddlers section for Safa. What isn't cuter than adult clothes in mini size? It definitely is easy to want to buy everything. I try mostly to only buy casual clothes for daily wear and buy one or two occasion outfits closer to the event. Safa is tiny and I never know what size she'll be in so I try to buy close as I can for the event. Only time, I'll buy in advance when there's a sale especially the Zara one! Anyways, here are my Top 5 must haves for Toddlers!!

1. Rompers
Romper: Zara // Sandals: Old Navy

Rompers and jumpsuits are the best!! Easiest outfit for toddlers. Just throw on one piece and a cute pair of sandals and you're all set. Most of Safa's nicer ones are from Zara and the more casual ones are from Old Navy. Below are some of my favorites!



2. Statement Dresses
Dress: Zara // Shoes: Old Navy
Statement dresses are also easy one pieces to throw on. The cutest are dresses that us adults could actually wear too. Especially this off the shoulder chambray one from Zara. 


3. Neutral Sandals
Sandals: Old Navy // Dress: Zara
To complete any look, you have to have cute shoes! As I do for myself, I also bought neutral ones for Safa. Babies grow out of shoes quickly and I definitely don't want to have to keep buy different colors of shoes over and over. The easiest to buy are these cognac color ones above, black or nude. These shoes are from Old Navy from the Toddler section. Safa FINALLY started wearing shoes and clothes from the Old navy toddler section which has the cutest stuff! I really had to control myself and not buy everything. 


4. Jean Jacket
Jean Jacket, Shirt, Shoes: Old Navy
Though summer isn't over, jean jackets are a must for fall. They match with everything and are a perfect piece to keep warm on chilly nights. This one is a little older from last spring but I bought a new one recently for the upcoming fall season. 


5. Multipack Ponytails
Overalls: Zara // Shoes: Walmart // T-Shirt: Primark
Okay this one seems a little out of context, but it is the only way I know how to style her hair! Safa has really thin and silky hair so hair clips don't stay and headbands make her hair look super funny. So for now, the two pigtails it is! I got a 500 multipack and multicolor packet from Walmart. I usually end up using black so it just blends in with her hair. 


More posts on Safa's Style to come!! 
with love 
<3 sania

0 comments:

Post a Comment