+10 344 123 64 77

Monday, September 4, 2017

One Top: Two Cultures

You know when you buy that one piece and you just want to wear it over and over again? Yeah, this top is that piece. Its hijab friendly and oh so flattering. I know there is some rule you can't wear white after Labor Day, but who cares? I say get it! It's a perfect item for this fall. Aaanddd it's under $30!!

Top: Zara // Jeans: Primark // Bag: Kate Spade // Shoes: Target // Scarf: Local
The first look I wore to a birthday party. This probably will be my go to outfit for the upcoming weekends. I paired it with skinny jeans and a nude pink hijab and leather flats. For the fall transition, pair it with culottes and a darker hijab maybe taupe or rust and cute loafers. I'm sure you'll see me wearing this exact outfit soon :)


Close up with some pretty flowers 


Top: Zara // Shawl, Hijab, Pants: Pakistan // Shoes: Call it Spring (similar)
 I secretly always loved big dupatta's but haven't worn them cause its an "aunty" look. So I was pretty ecstatic when these big embroidered dupatta's came back. I don't think most aunties were fond of my all white outfit, but hey I loved it! With this vibrant dupatta, how else could I really wear it? I wore a structured white top but made sure it was simple enough to make the dupatta stand out. Thankfully my mom had white straight pants to complete the look. 


hope you all had a lovely long weekend. 
stay tuned for my many many fall posts coming :)
<3sania

0 comments:

Post a Comment