+10 344 123 64 77

Sunday, March 6, 2016

5 Spring Somethings Already in your Closet

Spring is finally around the corner! I'm definitely really excited for this weeks warmer weather. I love living on the east coast with four seasons but it's definitely difficult to keep transitioning every few months. Also..not wanting to give in to all the latest trends! I'm definitely trying to shop less and use what I have from season to season by just adding some staple pieces. We definitely have been consumed by fast fashion by just wanting to buy buy and buy! After watching the runway and this years spring collections, I put together 5 things that are trending this spring but are already in your closet! And if they're not, they are good basics to have for the future. 

1. Sneakers
Dress: H&M // Coat: Boohoo // Scarf & Shoes: Zara // Bag: H&M
You've probably seen this trending everywhere. We all had a white pair of converse, kids or adidas in our closet somewhere. I did buy these during the winter. I usually wait a season or so to see if trends are here to stay and sneakers definitely are! You can invest in good ones such as adidas or nike but if you don't have the budget for it then definitely get these from Zara. H&M also have similar ones. They're comfy and my favorite part--super versatile. You can wear them on joggers, jeans and even dresses like I did here. 

2. Denim Love
Top & Shoes: Target // Coat: Boohoo // Purse: Zara
I know you have a denim or chambray top in your closet. This is a spring staple that comes back every year. This year I was able to get in a much longer form. I prefer not to wear short tops so you know I was really excited when I found this at Target. Again, this dress is also really versatile.

3. Romantic Feels
Dress & Jeans: Forever 21 // Scarf & Bag: Zara // Shoes: Steve Madden
My go-to piece for spring summer is a maxi dress. And the fact how easy it is to find long sleeve maxi dresses is quite amazing. Do you remember the days we wore sleeveless maxi dresses with cardigans? Wow--I do not want to look at those pictures! This spring, its all about the romantic-victorian feels. Maxi dresses, lace, bell sleeves and so on. If you don't want to buy, just pull out last seasons flow maxi dresses!

4. White Out
Top: Forever 21 // Jeans & Bag: H&M // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: Aldo
White Button ups, tunics, long shirts were a common scene on the runway. We all definitely have some form of a white top. Pair it with some cute accessories and prints and you're ready to go!

5. 90s Sporty
Skirt & Bag & Shoes: Zara // Bomber Jacket: H&M
Lastly, the sporty look was everywhere! The tomboy inside of me is beyond ecstatic. This is one of my few purchases for this season. Short or long bomber jackets are everywhere and easy to find. I personally love long ones so it covers the behind ;) Mine is from H&M!



0 comments:

Post a Comment